First off, thank you SO much for getting my little blog to 1000 followers! I never thought it would get this popular! I love each and every one of you from the very bottom of my heart. It;s been such a cool ride, from the cool people I have met to the mermaiding tips and tricks I have learned and shared… and especially seeing the mercommunity grow during the time I have been running suchbeautyandyetdeadly. It’s been fantastic. Who could ask for better followers? Thank you for being such cool mers and making this blog what it is today! :) I love you all so much!
To celebrate reaching this milestone, I am doing a GIVEAWAY! I have partnered with my sister, because she is talented in a crafty way, and I am really only talented in a film making way… and film making isn’t a fantastic way to give a prize in a giveaway. But that’s okay!
- First prize! A custom amigurumi mermaid doll! She can be made to look like Ariel, or your own mermaid self. You get to pick the hair color, skin color, shell color, and tail color to make her (or him- mermen are welcome too!) exactly as you like! :)
- Second prize! A “Keep Calm And Mermaid On” necklace! In your choice of color! :)
- Third prize! I will write you a short story starring mermaid you! We can talk about the plot, or I can surprise you! (If you’re curious about my writing style, I’ve put an example here. There are a few more stories connected to that.)
The only rules that matter are these~
- You must be following me, considering this is to celebrate reaching my first milestone. :) You also must be following theburgundybox since she’s got the talent behind first and second prize. :3
- Reblogs and likes count. You can reblog as often as you like :).
- The winner will be picked March 31st and will be contacted via askbox. So please make sure yours is open :). Since SBAYD is a sideblog, you’ll be hearing from my personal blog, untameableasthesea.
- You need to be okay with giving me your address. If you win and don’t want to give me your address, you’ll be moved to third prize, and the other two will be moved up. :)
- If you’d like to earn a little extra money by trying out apps on your phone, read my post here. It will make you happy even if you don’t win! :)
Good luck, everyone! And again, thanks for being such cool people and following my mermaid blog. It means a lot. It truly does. :) I love you like crazy!
Morning. It’s morning, everyone! Today’s the day! The sun is shining, the tank is clean, and we are gonna get out of…
[GASPS] The tank is clean. THE TANK IS CLEAN.
Favourite Editorials | Little Boy & Girl Lost
Lily Cole, Andrew Garfield and Lady Gaga by Annie Leibovitz for Vogue (2009)
Las Vegas, 1958.
Favourite Editorials | Mechanical Dolls
Tim Walker for Vogue Italia (October 2011)
les mis movie meme: ten songs [9/10]
↳ “One day more”
aph france didnt let aph america drink alcohol! ヘ(>_<ヘ)
Some of our jewellery ^___^
More details here! http://itisblackfriday.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/shinies.html